Monday, April 11, 2011

i feel a change in the air

okay! since I haven' been on in awhile I have done a lot of thinking and I'm officially going to change this blog completely around. I figured why not throw a little curve ball into the mix and maybe get noticed?? Some may not really even enjoy this turn around but I am really hoping a lot more will love it, especially the ladies! Now what is the one thing that every woman just dreams about growing up? Thats right! A fabulous wedding! One to share with "the one" who you picture doing everything together. But nothing would make this love complete without the one day that completely changes your life (for the better of course!) I am a HUGE wedding fanatic and I hope that one day I will be working with brides and grooms to be to make their day the most memorable day of their lives. So my blog is going to transform into wedding central, showing off all the new looks and themes of the perfect wedding in season and hopefully throw some amazing ideas out there. I have a creative mind especially when it comes to planning wonderful events such as weddings. So stay tuned for the transformation and trust me you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment